|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||High Street (SJ653663)|
|To:||Winsford & Over Station (SJ652665)|
|Distance:||0.1 miles (0.2 km)|
|Met:||A54, station yard|
|Route outline (key)|
The B5080 was a short link road in the Cheshire town of Winsford.
It started on the A54 High Street, just to the west of the bridge over the River Weaver, and headed north along New Road for a short distance to end at Winsford & Over station.
The station was closed to passengers in 1931 and completely in 1958 so the raison d'être for the existence of the B5080 disappeared early on, although its short length makes it difficult to determine exactly when. The road is not marked as classified on the OS Seventh Series map, although the station is (but only for goods traffic), suggesting that the road was declassified closer to 1931 than 1958.