|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Tamworth railway station (SK211043)|
|To:||Tamworth town centre (SK206043)|
|Distance:||0.3 miles (0.5 km)|
|Met (1956):||B5313, A453|
|Route outline (key)|
The B5001 ran along Albert Road, Tamworth, connecting the town with its railway station. Originally it was the only classified road to the station but the B5313 (along Victoria Road) came into existence soon afterwards.
The road became unclassified with the opening of the Offa Drive section of the A513 between 1978 and 1996.