The B5324 is a largely rural B-road in north Leicestershire. It was originally unclassified but had gained its number by 1932.
The road starts on the A512 to the west of Coleorton and heads north then northeast across open country. After skirting the northern edge of the scattered settlement of Coleorton a few bends take us to bypass Osgathorpe (as the road always has). After a couple more fields we skirt the southern edge of Belton. The B5324 gives the impression of avoiding as many settlements as it can.
Presently we go under the M1 and then pass to the south of Long Whatton before ending at traffic lights on the A6 on the northern edge of Hathern. Originally the B5324 crossed that road via a short multiplex to the left before continuing east through Rempstone and Wymeswold. After crossing the A46 it ended on the B676 on the Dalby Wolds. The eastern extension became part of the A6006 in the 1960s.