This article is about the former B5381 in Derby.
For the present B5381 in north Wales, see B5381
(former B5381) Kenilworth Avenue
The B5381 was the number given to the first stretch of Derby's outer ring road. The stretch numbered B5381 ran to the south of town between the A516 and A514 at the present Mitre Island.
The B5381 number was a short lived one. It came into existence around 1930 when a previously unclassified road was given Class II status but was then itself upgraded later in the 1930s, being extended and renumbered to become the A5111.