|Location Map ( geo)|
|To:||King Street (SJ697687)|
|Distance:||1.6 miles (2.6 km)|
|Now part of:||A530|
|Route outline (key)|
The B5335 number was allocated on 1st April 1925 to the road running from the A54 on the west side of Middlewich, Cheshire to meet the Roman Road King Street, which was then allocated the B5309 number. It and the section of King Street to the north became part of the A530 sometime between 1946 and 1956.