The B5304 is a short link in north Cumberland.
Starting on the B5302 in Wigton Market Place the road heads south along the High Street. Many maps claim this is actually part of the B5305 but signage and official documentation from Cumbria CC disagrees and this road was definitely numbered B5304 on classification in 1922. Presently the B5305 bears off left then we descend out of town to cross a valley. After crossing a low ridge we reach the end of the road at a crossroads on the A595 at Red Dial.