The now-unclassified former B5326 towards Normanton le Heath
The B5326 was a relatively short rural road in west Leicestershire. The road was originally unclassified but had gained its number by 1932. However, the road was declassified in recent years together with other roads in the area.
The road started on the B591 Pisca Lane at the northern end of Main Street in the village of Heather. It headed northwest along Normanton Lane and skirted Normanton-le-Heath before reaching Packington. On the near side of the village the B5396 came in from the left and there was a short multiplex north before the two roads went their separate ways.
Following a stretch northwards along Ashby Road the B5326 bore left onto Lower Packington Road and, after a few bends, ended on the A453 on the southern side of Ashby de la Zouch.