The B5325 was a short link road to the north of the Leicestershire town of Hinckley. It was originally unclassified but had gained its number by 1932. However, the road was declassified following the opening of the A47 Hinckley northern bypass in 2009; the road at the B5325's southern end disappeared at the same time.
Starting on the A447 to the south of Stapleton, the road headed southeast along Stapleton Lane into Barwell. It ended at what is now a mini-roundabout at the eastern end of the High Street, where it met the A5096. Although the B5325 no longer exists, signs here still give the road its number.
An image has been requested for this article.