|From:||Church Lane (NZ613164)|
|To:||Bow Street (NZ613160)|
|Distance:||0.3 miles (0.5 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B1375 was a short link road in the Yorkshire town of Guisborough. The road was unclassified in 1922 but gained its number in the mid-1920s. The road lasted until the 1990s when construction of the A171 Guisborough bypass declassified all the roads in the town centre.
The road started on the A173 Church Lane and headed south along the residential Redcar Road. It soon reached the main square outside St Nicholas' Church, where it bore to the right and followed Church Street alongside the grounds of Gisborough Priory to end shortly afterwards on the A171 as that bore right from Westgate into Bow Street.