|Distance:||0.3 miles (0.5 km)|
|Met:||A185, B1298, B1301, A19|
|Now part of:||B1301|
|Route outline (key)|
The B1300 is described in the 1922 Road Lists as South Shields (Dean Lane).
The road is now part of an eastern extension of the B1301. Given that the B1300 number had already been reused by 1932, it is assumed that this number took over the road early on.
An image has been requested for this article.