|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||3.6 miles (5.8 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B1345 is a largely rural B-road in East Lothian. Except for the section through Dirleton, which was the original line of the A198, the road was originally unclassified, getting its number by 1932.
Originally the B1345 ended here but following construction of the A198 Dirleton bypass the B1345 was extended along the old road through town. The A198 is therefore crossed at a staggered crossroads and we continue into Dirleton, where we run along Main Road and skirt the grounds of Dirleton Castle. Presently the road reenters open country. It bends to the right to end at a T-junction back on the A198.