The B4565 was a short link road in the London suburb of Wembley. Owing to its short length its history is not known. In 1922 the road did not exist but was built along with the adjacent Empire Stadium the following year. However, the road is not known to be marked on maps until the 1950s. The B4565 was upgraded to become the A479 with the opening of the new Wembley Stadium in 2007, making the number redundant.
Starting on the A404 Harrow Road the B4565 headed north along Empire Way over the railway line then on past the stadium to end on the A4089 Wembley Park Drive after little more than half a mile.