|To:||Stratford Place (SP081854)|
|Distance:||0.2 miles (0.3 km)|
|Met (1956):||B4130, A435|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4533 was a short B-road in the Deritend area of Birmingham, to the east of the city centre. Owing to the road's short length its history is not fully known. It had certainly gained its number by the 1950s and may be older. It survived until at least the 1980s but has now been declassified.
The road started on the B4130 Cheapside and headed south along Moseley Road. After about a quarter of a mile the road ended when the A435 came in from the left along Stratford Place and continued along the remainder of Moseley Road. Construction of the A4540 Middleway largely destroyed Stratford Place and extended the B4533 a short distance to end on the new road.