B4063 (Wotton under Edge)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Wotton under Edge (ST755934)|
|To:||Symonds Hall (ST791964)|
|Distance:||3.4 miles (5.5 km)|
|Met (1932):||B4058, B4064, A4135|
|Now part of:||B4058|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4063 was a short road to the northeast of the Cotswold town of Wotton under Edge.
In 1935, the road was renumbered as part of an eastern extension of the B4058, which it remains.