|To:||Berkeley Heath (ST706993)|
|Length:||4.2 miles (6.8 km)|
|Met (1932):||A38, B4428, A38|
|Now part of:||B4066|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4068 was a loop off the A38 to serve the Gloucestershire town of Berkeley.
It started on the northern edge of Stone and headed northwest then north via Ham into Berkeley itself. At the northern end of the High Street it turned right (from 1924 onwards the left turn was the B4428 to the docks at Sharpness) to return to the A38 at Berkeley Heath.
Possibly due to its narrow streets, all the roads in Berkeley are now unclassified. The B4066 now bypasses the town to the north and the B4509 has been cut back so its northern end is now on the A38. As such only about a mile of the former B4068 is still classified (the B4066 east of Berkeley).