|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||The Butts (SP280651)|
|To:||Smith Street (SP285651)|
|Distance:||0.3 miles (0.4 km)|
|Met (1923):||A41, A46, B4097|
|Now part of:||A445|
|Route outline (key)|
The original route of the B4098 was a short link along Priory Road in Warwick.
Owing to its short length it is not clear when the B4098 number disappeared. However, it is still marked as B4098 on the 1:25000 map and even seems to have survived into the 1970s as shown in the New Book of the Road, although it is already marked as one-way in the 1951 AA Road Book of England and Wales.
The road is now part of the A445 and is one-way eastbound.