|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||0.6 miles (1 km)|
|Met (1923):||A419, A40|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4074 was a short link road on the eastern edge of Gloucester. It cut off the outside corner between the A419 (now A417) and A40 (now B4063) along Elmbridge Road. It was later extended along the kink of Old Cheltenham Road when the A40 was diverted onto the new road.
The road is now unclassified. In any case its importance was taken away when the A40 northern bypass was built.
An image has been requested for this article.