B4414 (Llanbedrog - Abersoch)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||2.7 miles (4.3 km)|
|Now part of:||A499|
|Route outline (key)|
The original number of the road between Llanbedrog and Abersoch following the coast on the southern side of the Lleyn Peninsula was the B4414. In 1935 it was renumbered as a western extension of the A499, which it remains.