|Location Map ( geo)|
|To:||The Asps, near Warwick (SP293629)|
|Distance:||2.1 miles (3.4 km)|
|Met (1932):||A429, A41|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4462 was a short B-road in central Warwickshire. Originally unclassified, it gained its number in the late 1920s. However, it was then declassified following the opening of the Waterstock to Longbridge section of the M40 in 1991.
The road started on the original line of the A429 in Barford. After running along the High Street it left town and continued northeastwards across wooded terrain and open country but passing no more places of any size. It wasn't long before the end of the road was reached on the A41 (now A425) to the south of Warwick.