|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||4.8 miles (7.7 km)|
|Meets:||A418, A4129, B4011, B4012, B4009|
|Route outline (key)|
The B4445 is a semi-rural B-road in east Oxfordshire. It was originally unclassified, except in Thame itself, but had gained its number by 1932.
The road today starts on the Thame northern bypass at a roundabout junction with the A418, A4129 and B4011, from where it heads first south and then southeast through the town centre along the pre-bypass routes of the A418 and A4129.
We reach the original start of the B4445 at the point where Upper High Street becomes Park Street, and from here the route heads almost directly due south-east to Chinnor, leaving the built-up area of Thame at a small roundabout junction with the B4012 before continuing through lightly inhabited countryside to its terminus on the B4009.