This article is about the original B5208 through Haydock, Lancs.
For the current B5208 in Southport in the same county, see B5208
(former B5208) in Haydock
The original route of the B5208 was a short link road in south Lancashire.
It started on the A58 in the Blackbrook area of Haydock and headed east through town, ending on the A49 at Old Boston, near the Haydock Park racecourse.
The road did not last long. By 1932, it had been upgraded to the A599, which it remains. The A580, constructed in 1934, now runs parallel just to the north.