|To:||Crimplesham (E) (TF667035)|
|Distance:||1.5 miles (2.4 km)|
|Now part of:||unclassified|
|Route outline (key)|
The road started on the A47 (now A1122) to the west of the village of Crimplesham. It then headed east along Main Road through the village before a few hundred yards of open fields took the road to its terminus on the A134. The road therefore cut off the corner between the two other A-roads, allowing traffic to avoid the detour north via Stradsett.
The A1023 was renumbered as a spur of the A134 in 1935 and is now unclassified.