|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||4.9 miles (7.9 km)|
|Met:||A152, B1181, A17, B1391, A154|
|Now part of:||A52|
|Route outline (key)|
The first A1075 was a relatively short A-road in south Lincolnshire.
The route started on the A152 in Donington. It headed out of town along Church Street then continued northeastwards past Bicker (not through the village but not on the line of the current main road either) to cross the A17 at Bicker Bar.
Continuing north via Drayton, the road passed to the east of Swineshead to end on the then-A154 at Baythorpe.
In 1935, the road became part of the A154, which retained its original route north of Swineshead as a spur. Today, the entire route of the ex-A1075 is part of the A52, as it has been since the 1950s, although the road has been upgraded with the construction of a couple of bypasses.