|Distance:||4.3 miles (6.9 km)|
|Met (1956):||A13, B1419, A127, A129|
|Now part of:||A132|
|Route outline (key)|
The B1011 was a short B-road in southern Essex. It was made redundant by the creation of the new town of Basildon.
The road started on the A13 (now B1464) in Pitsea. It headed north along Rectory Road into Burnt Mills, then west to meet the current route of the A132, before running northwards again to end on the A129 at the southern end of Wickford High Street.
In the 1950s the section north of the A127 was renumbered A132 (the route into Wickford itself has since been bypassed) and then in the 1960s the A132 was extended southwards leaving only the section through Burnt Mills as the B1011 - and even that has now gone, with the route closed to through traffic.