B874 (Wick Harbour)
|From:||Wick Town (ND361508)|
|To:||Wick Harbour (ND365506)|
|Distance:||0.3 miles (0.5 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B874 is described in the 1922 Road Lists as Branch to Wick Harbour.
For such a short road it has been renumbered surprisingly frequently. It became the A896 in the 1930s, then became an extension of the A882 in 1935. However, this did not last long as the road had become the A8002 by the end of the 1930s. This is the road's longest-lasting number, which survived into the 1960s. Some maps suggest it later became part of the B9159 but the road is now unclassified.