|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Alexandra Parade (NS617654)|
|To:||Duke Street (NS614649)|
|Distance:||0.4 miles (0.6 km)|
|Met (1961):||A8, A802|
|Now part of:||B763|
|Route outline (key)|
The B807 is a Glaswegian B-road that, along with many others, lost its identity in the 1960s.
The road comprised the southernmost part of Cumbernauld Road, from Duke Street (A802, now unclassified) to Alexandra Parade (originally A80, later A8). The scale of the MOT map from 1923 (right) seems to suggest that the B807 remained to the west of the railway line, and so used the southern end of Alexandra Park Street. However later mapping always shows it kinking across the railway and staying with Cumbernauld Road, so it should be presumed that this was always the case. It was completely subsumed by the B763 when that route was realigned and extended from the south side in Shawlands around central Glasgow to here.