|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||3.6 miles (5.8 km)|
|Met:||A77, A733, A758|
|Now part of:||B742|
|Route outline (key)|
The second incarnation of the B713 was a short road in northern Ayrshire.
The road was unclassified in 1922 but had gained the B713 number by the early 1930s. However, the number was short-lived as the road was renumbered as a northern extension of the B742 in 1935. The western half of the road was destroyed by the construction of Prestwick Airport in the 1950s. It can still be followed from both ends as far as the airport boundary but imagination is needed to link the two halves together.