B763 (Dalmarnock - Parkhead)
|Location Map ( geo)|
|Distance:||1.3 miles (2.1 km)|
|Met (1923):||A74, A732, A8, A802|
|Route outline (key)|
The B763 was a short link road to the east of Glasgow city centre.
It started on the A74 (now A749) Dalmarnock Road in Dalmarnock. It headed roughly northwards along Springfield Road before crossing the then-A8 Gallowgate at a staggered crossroads. It ran along Duke Street and ended soon afterwards on the A802 (now A89) Shettleston Road.
An image has been requested for this article.