The B715 is a short B-road in the Central Belt of Scotland. Originally unclassified, it had gained its present number by 1932.
The route begins at a remote rural fork junction at the point between Stane and Fauldhouse where the eastbound B7010TOTSOs left. The initial section, Headlesscross Road, is very short, leading to a crossroads with the A71 at Headlesscross itself. After crossing the A71 we head generally south=eastwards along Climpy Road through moorland and, after a couple of bends, the road becomes arrow-straight. This will be the theme for most of the remainder of the route: occasional bends bend breaking up long straight sections.
After a few miles we reach the settlement of Climpy, where the moorland gives way to greener mixed farmland, and the road itself changes character, becoming more winding from this point on. It is not long, however, before we reach the town of Forth, which we enter past 1950s-style council housing, and our road ends at a T-junction with the A706.