|Location Map ( geo)|
|From:||Clark Street (NS768654)|
|To:||Carlisle Road (NS770649)|
|Via:||South Biggar Road|
|Distance:||0.4 miles (0.6 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The B752 was a short link road in the Lanarkshire town of Airdrie.
Immediately to the north, North Biggar Road (now the B8053) is also simultaneously marked as a possible B road on some old maps, although the route is not numbered, so it is unknown whether the B752 was ever extended northwards, or if the route was only extended after being renumbered.
Owing to the short length of the road it is not known how long the B752 lasted. What is certain is that in 1935 the B752 number was reused in Ayrshire, giving us a terminus ante quem for its existence. The A8 was rerouted to the south of Airdrie in that year, thus putting the route of the original B752 out of zone. By the end of the 1950s the road was unclassified and remains so.
An image has been requested for this article.