|From:||Parliament Street (SJ349890)|
|To:||St James Street (SJ347895)|
|Distance:||0.3 miles (0.5 km)|
|Route outline (key)|
The A5037 is a short A-road to the south of Liverpool city centre.
In 1922, the A5037 started on the A561 Park Place, headed west along Warwick Street and then north along Grafton Street to cross the A562 Parliament Street and end on the A561 St James Street. The southern section of the road is now unclassified, with Grafton Street partially closed to traffic, and the A5037 only exists north of Parliament Street.